12/18/2011

My Dreams and Goal

Hello Everyone!  I'm starting this blog to share, with all my friends and supporters, about what is currently going on in my life.  I would also like to use this blog to share my prayer requests with you.  I plan to add more posts with photos and more information in the future, but for right now I'm just getting my blog up and running. 

I look forward to sharing what God is doing in my life and communicating with you about my plans for the future.  I would ask for your prayers as I look to God for a way for me to finish my aviation training in the U.S.  My goal is to be a missionary pilot/mechanic among my own people.  As many of you know the Waorani people live in very remote areas of the Ecuadorian rainforest.  My goal is to use the airplane as a tool to serve them and share God's love as the same time.  I can't wait to see how God is going to work to help this dream become a reality.

Thanks for you interest in me and for visiting my blog.  Keep checking back for updates and prayer requests.

Meniwa Nenquimo

No comments:

Post a Comment