9/27/2012

Like Volunter Young Missionary


For me as a young volunteer  missionary and first commitment is to work with young people in my local church and also share the youth people from other places I visited as a missionary trip or kids camp and always has been a teach like the news from God and try to encourage young people who are spiritually and physically lost and confused trying to get himself shape but fall back to the same things, sometimes are very dificult to share to everybody or for other reasons we wanted to have more time with them but my time is not important just  take advantage of what little I have, and also with the children triyng to make understand that children  are still can not understand and obey as they promise when they sharing with us and  I'm certainly confident that I  if I do my part and after  God will  take care of everything with the child or young.
As elsewhere in the world the same thing happens with the youth they have youth club in every church with them, what you need to do is share with each youth individually, encourage wondering what goes on inside the family and there are many negative things that happen but they never want share.
Sometimes I have no more words to say when they share and it touches my heart.
This is just the begening.

No comments:

Post a Comment